Technology is one of the most exciting and innovative ways we are increasing accessibility and quality care in the Northwest Territories. HealthNet is part of the Northwest Territories effort to modernize the healthcare system and transform it from a paper based environment into an electronic one.
What is HealthNet?
- A range of electronic health systems in place to serve you.
- It allows health professionals to share and analyze your tests and images faster and more efficiently.
- This means that they can provide you with faster diagnosis and treatment, improving your quality of care.
What is included in HealthNet?
Right now, HealthNet includes:
- HealthNet Viewer (interoperable Electronic Health Record - iEHR)
- Diagnostic Imaging Picture Archiving and Communication System (DI/PACS)
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
HealthNet will grow over time as more electronic information becomes available.
Will my information be safe?
Your privacy, confidentiality and security requirements are our priority.
Your personal information is protected and guarded by a mix of technical and legislated requirements.